Who doesn’t, right? Even if you really don’t desire long locks like the Victoria Secret models, you still want to have good healthy hair. As an added benefit you also probably want good skin and nails as well. I can’t say I am the leading expert, but with a good understanding of nutrition and my background in the hair industry, I have come to learn a few good tips. I feel it best to keep this a little short, sweet and educational for everyone. Don’t overthink this. In addition to eating these foods and vitamins you can also keep things healthy with regularly trimming your hair, clipping your nails and sticking to a good skincare routine. So here it is people, add these items into your daily intake and see what changes you can help make to being the best you!
• Eggs- Protein and 9 Amino Acids
• Salmon- Amino Acids, Omega 3’s and Protein
• Kale- Iron and Vitamin C (helps to absorb iron) Iron Carries oxygen to the hair and determines the elasticity. Also revs up the growth cycle of your hair.
• Beans- Proteins
• Spinach- High in iron, vitamin E (protects from free radical damage)
• Lean Meats- Iron. Deficiency can lead to hair loss.
• Walnuts- Rich in omega 3 that the body cannot produce. Keeps scalp healthy. Also good for your brain.
Vitamins & Supplements
• Vitamin B12
• Zinc Protein
• Omega 3 Fatty Acids
• Vitamin D
• Beta Carotene
• Vitamin C
• Vitamin E
• Vitamin B