Have you ever been sitting on your couch debating going to the store and buying one of those individual servings of cake? Carrot cake. I have to admit, that is something I would do frequently in college. Until I discovered CNP Protein Pudding.
It was then when I decided, I could have my cake and eat it too! So, I bring you this delicious piece of carrot cake heaven. I won’t go into too much detail about how much better this is for you than the standard sugar laden, frosting filled counterpart you can get at your local grocery store. All I can tell you is it is guilt free, and WAY more satisfying!
It is filling too! Would you believe me if I told you this requires less than 10 ingredients, and is only 200 calories. (Did i mention you could be satisfying your taste buds in under 10 Min?) It’s also packed with a ton of good nutrition as well as can help fill your belly with protein but satisfy that evil sweet tooth.
Here is the link I use to get my stockpile of Protein Pudding. Trust me, you’re going to want to order some because I have a ton more recipes up my sleeve to share with you lovely people.
CNP Performance Pro Desert Vanilla
Yields 1 Serving
2 minPrep Time
5 minCook Time
7 minTotal Time
- 1 Packet CNP PRO Desert Vanilla
- 8oz 100% Carrot Juice
- 1/4 Cup Shredded Carrots
- Powdered Ginger
- In Small bowl add Pro Desert, Carrot Juice, Shredded Carrots and Mix well with a fork or whisk. Add spices to your preferred taste. I am addicted to Cinnamon and it also aids with digestion so i tend to do a heavy pinch there.
- Allow mixed pudding to sit in fridge for about 5 min for best results.
- Once at a nice thick pudding consistency sprinkle some raisins and walnuts over the top.
- If your feeling sassy ad a Tablespoon of softened Low Fat Cream Cheese to the pudding before allowing to set. *Calories do not include Cream Cheese
Approximately 200 Calories